Our Policies and Rules were established to help ensure that our properties remain safe, clean, and quiet communities that everyone can enjoy. These rules are for the benefit of everyone staying with us. All guests are subject to the same rules and it is your responsibility to follow them.
All park facilities and equipment of the park are intended for the convenience of our guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do so at their own risk and consent. Park management is not responsible for accidents due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals and pets at their site and for any/all damage to the park. These rules are for the health, cleanliness, and welfare of all our guests.
We very much appreciate your business and if there is anything we can help you with, please contact us. With that said, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone; and if we have to discuss your behavior with you, you may be asked to leave. If you are asked to leave due to a rules violation, you will NOT receive a refund.
- Contacting Us
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Noise & Nuisances
- Occupancy & Visitors
- Parking & Vehicles
- Rate Plans & Payment
- Rig & Property Condition
- Safety & Security
- Utilities & Wi-Fi
- We strive to be accessible to everyone wherever physically possible
- If you have special needs that are not being met at any of our properties, please contact us right away.
- For non-emergencies, please call or text our Guest Services line at 979-318-24848 during our regular business hours.
- You may also contact your Park Host with the contact information provided in your welcome e-mail. Alternately, you can find their e-mail and phone information in the Contacts section of our Web Portal.
- Please first dial 911 for situations requiring an ambulance, fire department, police assistance, or any other emergency response. When it is safe to do so, please contact your designated Park Host or our Guest Services line at 979-318-2484.
Drugs & Alcohol:
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted at Extended Stay RV℠ properties, if used legally and responsibly. All beverage cans, bottles, lids, cups, etc. must be picked up and thrown in the dumpster immediately. In addition, drunken and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and law enforcement will be contacted as appropriate to ensure the safety of all guests. Management reserves the right to prohibit or restrict alcoholic beverages in the common areas at any time.
- Illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion without refund. In addition, the possession, sale or manufacturing of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia is prohibited within all Extended Stay RV℠ properties and will result in an offender’s immediate removal. Any and all suspected illegal activity will be reported to local law enforcement.
Noise & Nuisances:
- Quiet hours from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am. If you repeatedly disturb your neighbors during quiet hours, you will be asked to leave without refund.
- No noise is allowed which may negatively impact or affect another guest. No loud music or parties are allowed. No extended idling of vehicles, running generators, running outboard motors or other noises that disturb the peace. Please be considerate of others who might sleep in on weekends. Loud, disorderly, or unlawful conduct will not be tolerated and will result in guests being asked to leave the property immediately without refund.
- RV sites and amenity areas are for personal use only. Soliciting and signs of any type are not permitted. Commercial use of any portion of our properties, services or utilities is strictly prohibited.
- There is no trespassing allowed on or through other rental lots or unoccupied portions of our properties.
- No trees cutting. No bonfires. Cooking fires in contained cooking units or grills is permitted in accordance with local fire code and burn ban ordinances.
- Intrusive lighting is prohibited.
- Makeshift clotheslines are not allowed. Anything that appears to be a nuisance is not allowed. If you are unsure about something, please ask. If you feel the need to ask, someone else probably considers it a nuisance.
- Interference with or harassment of other guests, visitors or management, disturbances of the peace and quiet, or willful or careless destruction of or injury to property in the RV Park is prohibited. Conduct which threatens, harasses or intimidates others is prohibited.
- When using laundry or other common facilities, guests are asked to keep them tidy. Please make sure to clean up after yourself. If facilities are in need of attention, please notify us right away.
Occupancy & Visitors:
- Only one family unit is allowed per RV site, unless otherwise approved by Extended Stay RV℠ management.
- Our rates are based on an occupancy of 2 people, 1 RV rig and 1 auxiliary vehicle per RV site. Any additional occupancy must be added to your guest agreement and will be charged the additional rate depending on your rate plan. Subletting a site is not allowed without prior written permission from Extended Stay RV℠ management.
- You may entertain overnight visitors for up to 3 consecutive days on 2 occasions per month without cost. The total number of occupants is limited to the published specifications for your rig, or a maximum of 6 people, whichever is lower. Longer or more frequent stays will require a rate adjustment or additional fee. But if your family situation presents special needs, please let us know and we will do our best to work with you.
- Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors and all visitors are subject to the same rules as everyone else staying at the property. It is your responsibility to inform your visitors and ensure that all rules are followed during their visit. If you are notified by management that you or your visitor are in violation of any rule and you continue to not comply; you and or your visitor will be asked to leave immediately. Any damage or destruction of any property will be paid for by the responsible party.
Parking & Vehicles:
- Vehicles must stay on gravel / paved road and parking areas – and may not be parked in any space other than the space being rented. No parking in empty RV spaces. Parking in empty RV spaces without prior approval will result in additional charges. No big rigs are allowed inside our properties.
- No trailers or any other equipment may be parked on the premises without prior approval.
- Do not park or drive on the grass. Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from your RV site into the flow of traffic.
- Additional vehicles, small boats, cars, trucks, golf carts or trailers are allowed in the designated overflow parking areas at some properties. Vehicles not registered with Extended Stay RV℠ management will be towed, without notice, at the owner’s expense.
- We are pet friendly and welcome pets but they must be pre-approved by us and listed on your guest application.
- Pets may not become a nuisance or a threat to others. All pets must be kept inside your rig or be personally attended at all times. Pets must not be left outside unattended at any time, and must be kept on a leash at all times when outside. Repeat offenders will be asked to depart without refund.
- No aggressive dogs are allowed. Excessive barking or any signs of aggression will not be tolerated and guests will be asked to remove their animal from the property if it becomes a problem.
- It is your responsibility as a guest to pick up after your pet and place all solid pet waste in a plastic bag and throw it in a dumpster. Do not leave pet waste on the ground.
Rate Plans & Payments
- Payments can be made by either a credit card or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) from your bank account via our web-based Guest Portal.
- Payments must be made in advance and are due on the 1st day of each month unless other arrangements have been made at the start of your stay. If payment has not been received by the close of the 3rd day of the month, guest will automatically be charged a late payment penalty charge in the amount of $5/per day until payment is made in full.
- For rate plans that include a monthly electric allocation, your balance carries over until departure. Any remaining balance from your combined monthly electric allocations will be carried over until check-out; at which point it will be determined if there is any overage to be retained from the security deposit. For example, if a guest stays for two months, carrying over 200 kWh from the first month and exceeding their allowance by 150 kWh the second month, no additional charges would be due. If the guest had a 200 kWh overage both months, then a charge for 400 kWh will be retained from their security deposit, at the actual cost rate. No refunds will be giving for any remaining balances – they are carried over only for guest convenience until departure.
- All deposits are fully refundable assuming that your site is returned in proper condition, you have completed your minimum stay requirement and have not exceeded your aggregated electric allocation during your stay.
- We do not offer refunds or prorating for early departure or cancellation. Please let us know your departure plans BEFORE making your final payment and we will be glad to extend you the most affordable rate that applies.
- By law, Extended Stay RV℠ is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with our guests. We offer no lease contracts and prices are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Free short-term stays are available at any of our sister properties during your primary stay (pending availability). Please contact our Guest Services team to make the appropriate arrangements.
Rig & Property Condition:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based upon its appearance and / or condition.
- All outdoor items should be kept to a minimum and should be neat and orderly.
- You may have plants, BBQ grills/smokers, and lawn furniture on your site, but please keep everything else out of sight.
- Guests must keep their RV site neat, clean and sanitary at all times. At departure, guest will return the RV site in as good condition as when received, excluding ordinary wear and damage from the elements.
- Do not leave any object on the grass which might damage the turf.
- Do not drive stakes, nails or other objects into the ground. This damages underground wiring, cabling and piping.
- There are to be no large rugs, mats or deck structures of any kind without written permission from management.
- Any landscaping, fences, steps, etc., must have management approval prior to installation.
- No pools, trampolines or playground equipment are allowed.
- When mowing, we will weed whip around the property as well, but will intentionally avoid any personal belongings at your site. If your setup makes it difficult or unsafe to weed whip, we may bypass your site, ask you make adjustments to your setup, or invite you to take care of the trimming yourself.
- Power washing of RVs or vehicles is prohibited. Individuals may use bucket method only. No heavy chemicals may be used to clean at your site.
- Please use the provided dumpsters on the property and ensure any trash is kept picked up around your site.
Safety & Security:
- Parents must be with their children at all times. Never leave your child unattended. You and only you are responsible for the safety of your children.
- Guests are responsible for the conduct of their children and pets, and are financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children or pets.
- Only licensed drivers are allowed to drive in the park. The maximum speed in any of our properties is 5 mph – however, it may be lower in posted areas. Please be vigilant – you are responsible for your driving. Reckless or unsafe driving is prohibited. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave.
- Do not drive or park in the grass. Do not park in the roadway.
- Guests are encouraged to carry own liability and comprehensive insurance and maintain their vehicle registration during their entire stay. Extended Stay RV℠ and our property owners are not responsible for any losses or damage to guest property caused by nature or any act of God including floods, rains, tornadoes, hail, wind, fire, etc.
- Smoking is allowed, but please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground. This is not only a fire hazard, but it also littering.
- Fireworks are prohibited. Storage of Hazardous material of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- No firearms openly displayed in the park. No hunting, trapping, skeet shooting, or discharge of firearms or weapons of any type for any reason.
- All guests are expected to comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state, and federal authorities now in force, or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the premises.
- All of our properties follow a zero tolerance policy. If law enforcement is called for any reason other than for medical or fire emergencies you will be asked to leave immediately. There will be no refund or pro-rating of your site cost.
- Empty trash daily. Police your site frequently for bottle caps, bottles/cans, and cigarette butts.
- All trash must be bagged and tied, and boxes must be broken down.
- All trash must be placed in the dumpster immediately. Do not ever leave full trash bags outside your RV.
- Do not place trash on the ground beside dumpster.
- Only normal household trash may be placed in dumpsters. No heavy items, construction debris, furniture or large items may be place in dumpsters. No tires, furniture, car batteries, oil, antifreeze, or other hazardous materials are allowed to be dumped in the parks dumpsters. Our trash service will not empty a dumpster with appliances, hazardous, heavy or large items inside. Violators will be charges a fee and asked to leave the property.
Utilities & Wi-Fi:
- Water, trash, sewer, electricity and internet service are included in some Extended Stay RV℠ rate plans; however, the misuse of these utilities at your site could result in an additional fee. All connections to sewer, electric and water must be in like new condition.
- No extension cords or auxiliary appliances may be used – specifically auxiliary air conditioning units, electric space heaters, cheater boxes and pigtails are not allowed. However, permanently installed indoor clothes washers and dryers may be used. If you are unsure of what is acceptable, please ask us. In addition, Extended Stay RV℠ is not responsible for any electrical components on RV’s.
- All sewer & water connections must be tight and not leak or drip. Furthermore, guests must make sure that there is a positive sewer seal at both ends or the sewer hose. It is mandatory that your sewer and/or grey water connection have a collar/donut attached to prevent sewer gases from escaping.
- Basic wireless Internet is a common amenity provided at most of our properties. T=Due to the outdoor nature of the equipment there are times that it will be unavailable. No refunds should be expected during these times.
- Internet service is provided for e-mail and web browsing purposes and is a shared service for all of our guests. It should not be used for heavy bandwidth applications such as audio or video streaming as this diminishes the availability and speed for other guests. Heavy users will be asked to find alternative internet access.
- Our internet service is monitored for illegal activity and we will actively assist authorities in their investigations.
PLEASE NOTE: Extended Stay RV, LLC is a service oriented outdoor hospitality business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any of our guests. Extended Stay RV, LLC and/or management personnel assume no responsibility for injury, accidents, thefts or losses from any cause including loss of personal property from accidents of any nature.